This snickerdoodle cookie overnight oats recipe is great for an on-the-go breakfast or pre-workout energy boost.
This healthy overnight oats recipe is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth that wants a healthy alternative.
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of macadamia milk (you can also sub for oat milk to make it a bit sweeter)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 dropper of Vanilla Stevia Drops (can sub vanilla extract but it won’t be as sweet)
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 spoonful of almond butter (this is my favorite brand)
- Mix all ingredients in a jar (except for the almond butter)
- Cover jar and place in refrigerator
- I use these to cover the jar because the lids most jars come with are hard to keep from rusting over time.
- Wait at least 3-4 hours (doesn’t have to be overnight, I’ve found that they taste good after a few hours but overnight is best)
- When ready to eat, add 1 spoonful of almond butter and stir
Have a life hack to share? Let us know and we will feature it with your own profile.
Like this recipe? Share it!
Get our best personal development tips, tools & support.
No spam emails, ever.